Merriam-Webster defines the word amplify as, "to make larger or greater" and "to increase the strength or amount of."
Well, our excitement for the upcoming GPUG Amplify conference coming up on March 20-22 is growing out of control, and we hope yours is, too!
GPUG Amplify is the premier event for Microsoft Dynamics GP end-users, resellers, partners and add-on solution providers, like us. The conference provides GP fanatics with the latest and greatest information on GP releases, as well as networking opportunities and chances to learn about the most tech-savvy solutions and innovations from the most tech-savvy people within the GP space.
GPUG Amplify attendees will have the chance to:
- Attend educational breakout sessions
- Learn how to best optimize their Dynamics investment
- Participate in roundtables
- Discover the latest solution innovations and updates within the GP space
- Network with peers, solution providers and Dynamics GP and Microsoft experts and leadership
- Hear from the experts, including Errol Schoenfish, Bob McAdam, Pam Misialek, Chad Sogge, Theresa Nistler, Jodi Christiansen and Eric Pearson
There is obviously so much for you to do and learn about at GPUG Amplify; but what is the MetaViewer team doing there? Besides enjoying some much needed warm weather and sunshine that Minnesota has been lacking, we are also a proud sponsor again this year and will be exhibiting at Kiosk #5. Our experts will be showcasing new and improved MetaViewer Document Management functionality, as well as our customers’ favorite features, including:
- MetaViewer Mobile
- Expense reporting
- Journal entry
- New ERP integration capabilities
- Real-time reporting
- Automated workflow management
- And more!
The MetaViewer team will be available to provide live demos of MetaViewer integrated with Microsoft Dynamics GP, as well as information about how a paperless automation solution can enhance your company’s financial processes.
So, turn up the excitement, amp up the enthusiasm and shout from the rooftops that you’re going to GPUG Amplify!