The MetaViewer crew will be hitting the road to attend conferences and tradeshows all over the country this year! We travel to these events in order to learn how to better cater our software to meet the end-users’ needs, and to connect with other VARs, customers, prospects, competitors and industry experts.
We are consistently trying to stay up-to-date on what’s going on in the world of financial automation, so here’s where you’ll find us in 2016:
- Microsoft Envision: Envision has replaced Microsoft Convergence this year and we will be attending as exhibitors this year. Envision will take place on April 4-6 in New Orleans and is the premier Microsoft event for business leaders and decision-makers.
- Dynamics Communities Summit: In 2015, we attended the annual Dynamics Communities Summit in Reno as GPUG Premier Sponsors. This year, we will be joining the Summit in Tampa on October 10-14.
- AXUG Focus: Our Paperless ERP for AX experts will be taking off for Chicago on June 7-8 to exhibit at AXUG Focus. This event allows AX users and solution providers to dig deeper into Dynamics AX.
- NetSuite SuiteWorld: We recently developed an integration with NetSuite ERP and attended their conference in San Jose. This year, we’ll be packing up or bathing suits and heading back to California for NetSuite 2016 where we’ll showcase our integration capabilities as Exhibitor Sponsors on May 16-19.
- KEY2ACT Synergy 2016: We’re joining KEY2ACT and KEY2ACT solution providers in Fort Worth on October 24-27 for Synergy 2016! This is a great opportunity for end-users to dig into KEY2ACT software to become more knowledgeable and efficient.
Will you be joining us at any of these tradeshows or events? Let us know where you’ll be heading in 2016!