Microsoft Convergence, the premier Microsoft Dynamics business event of the year, is all the buzz and is approaching fast. Between the expo, the array of breakout sessions, OneRepublic, discussions, receptions, keynote speakers and trying to get out to see the exciting city of Atlanta, it may be difficult to schedule everything that you’ll want to do.
With so much to choose from, we went through the schedule of events, as well as fun things to do around the city, and laid out some of the “can’t-misses” for your week at Convergence 2015.
What to do at Convergence:
Monday, March 16
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am: Keynote Speaker Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, and Kirill Tatarinov, executive vice president of the Microsoft Business Solutions Group.
- 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Microsoft Solutions and Expo Experience. Considered the Convergence “hub,” this is where sponsors, customers, prospective customers and partners meet to see and showcase products. Plus, you don’t want to miss out on all the tchotchkes! (Hint, hint: We’ll be located at Booth #427, so stop by for a visit!).
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm: General Session, Concurrent Sessions and Interactive Discussions. Find a topic that interests you to learn and discuss with colleagues and experts.
Tuesday, March 17
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm: Microsoft Solutions and Expo Experience.
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm: Spend the day learning with General Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, Interactive Discussions and Deep Dive Sessions.
Wednesday, March 18
- 10:00 am – 4:30 pm: Microsoft Solutions and Expo Experience.
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: MetaViewer Paperless ERP for Microsoft Dynamics: Automating Accounts Payable sponsor session by industry expert Doug Bertram.
- 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm: OneRepublic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg )
Thursday, March 19
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am: Keynote Speaker David Finn of Microsoft’s Digital Crime Unit
- 11:00 am – 2:30 pm: Microsoft Solutions and Expo Experience.
If you find yourself with some free time outside of Convergence, we suggest checking out some of the sights in Atlanta.
- Visit the Georgia Aquarium and swim with dolphins, whale sharks and manta rays, learn about conservation, see a 4D movie and so much more! Ticket prices vary.
- Head to the birth home of Martin Luther King, Jr. Book a tour of the home, listen to some of his sermons at Ebenezer Baptist Church, walk in the rose garden and learn about the history that shaped this great civil rights leader. Admission: Free
- Is someone in your group a thrill-seeker? Go to Six Flags Over Georgia, which opens for the season on Saturday, March 14. Whether you love roller coasters, water rides, shows or shopping, Six Flags Over Georgia is a great way to spend a day. Admission: about $75
- Enjoy some delicious, hearty, Southern cuisine. Check out this list of USA Today’s 10 Best Southern Restaurants in Atlanta.
We can’t wait to network with you at Convergence 2015 and explore the beautiful city that’s hosting us. See you in Atlanta!